"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think." -Neils Bohr

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pen That SCANS Documents??

Now I've seen it all folks!

We've all must've sat in class and heard the "psst!" sound from the guy beside you asking to copy your stuff.  If you haven't heard that before, then consider the fact that YOU are Mr. Copy Cat!  None the less, who needs to copy anymore when you're living in 2010 with a pen that can literally scan and save documents instantly!

I am referring to the fancy "PlanOn DocuPen RC850" which can scan up to 100 pages and can be immediately imported to a computer using it's USB feature.  Of course, it wasn't exactly made to steal notes, rather to scan important documents or making digital copies of receipts, but I am sure we can all get creative!

I know what I am putting on MY WISHLIST for my birthday =)

Have a great night randomizers,

Mr. RT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is valuable, and I appreciate you investing some to write me a message. I will never take it for granted.