"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think." -Neils Bohr

Friday, January 22, 2010

Strange Strange World...

Quite ironic, isn't it?

When was the last time you sat in the bus and had a stranger sitting next to you rambling about random things in life: his likes and dislikes, his love and hatred, his thoughts and opinions, and his dangerous ability to vent more than an air conditioner?

If your answer is "never", than today is the day, because I am going to be that stranger to you. You probably don't know me, and you probably won't meet me. But what you will soon learn is that you start to know me in levels that don't require meeting.

I like to believe that I am a good speaker and a better listener. I hope we can agree that I am a good writer and a better reader. This is the "Random Tandem" so you can send anything (literally): questions, comments, and stalking-love letters to supportrandom@gmail.com

Yours truly,

Mr. RT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is valuable, and I appreciate you investing some to write me a message. I will never take it for granted.